I’ve been waiting to do this for a while now, and I’ve finally gotten the gumption to do it. Start Stable Online is rather relaxing game but there are times when things just don’t go so smoothly. I’d like to help pull out some of those wrinkles.
There will be:
– Not all quests will be listed, just the tricky ones.
– I won’t be posting dialog I rather like the story and I want to keep spoilers down to a minimum. The only quests that will have dialog will be the free content. But once free content is over, I’m sure everyone will have a handle on how the game works. .
– I will post times and meeting spots for groups so if your having trouble…I can help as many people as possible.
– I won’t be listing every piece of tack but rather a style pieces. (What pieces of tack look nice with what, and what kind of stats those combinations might have. ) I’ll leave links for places who have a more in depth listing.
– Same goes for clothing. Outfits will be posted with stats and where to find those particular pieces…but not all articles of clothing will be listed.
– I am putting a listing (With photos) together of hair styles, where to find them and how much they cost.
– Moorland Girls is indeed a club. Anyone is welcome to join. On top of that I will be posting dates for things like picnics, BBQ’s, group races, maybe even some friendly competitions between other clubs?
– All in all the entire point is to help out and have fun. I’ll always link back to other resources so if you can’t find what you’re looking for here…. I’ll point you in the direction of someone who might have the details.
I’m available for help in game. (Avery NightRoad.) I ask that you send me a message. Global chat can sometimes get way too crazy and things can be easily missed.
If you’ve got an outfit you just love and want to share it, please do!
I’ll get the ball rolling over the course of the next few days.